- The Morning News lists their favorite albums of 1987
- Shaq’s long-awaited debut with the Suns inspires a collective “meh.”
- Missiles, espionage, satellites, national secrets. No, it’s not an overdue 90s action movie.
- John McCain definitely has a type.
- The Sistine Chapel of TV, Friday Night Lights, may have been saved. Thus making wheelchair jokes unfunny for at least another 11 episodes.
- Vote for the best SNL cast member ever. Insert Ellen Cleghorne joke here.
- And finally, Michel Gondry solves a Rubik’s Cube with his nose.